MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After a hook is ran, the board stops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have posted my question in a section that actually might not be appropriate, so I'm reposting here:

I am facing a very weird problem. I have made a plugin that runs hooks at

datahandler_post_insert_thread_post
class_moderation_delete_thread_start
datahandler_post_update_thread

and when my functions run, the board simply stops. So, basically when I create a new thread, it will stop at

newthread.php?fid=2&processed=1

Then nothing. The thread is created, my function ran but after that, nothing, I'm not being redirected like I should.

Though, when I try this plugin on my local board I don't have this problem at all. I have installed a new fresh board on the same web server to find the same issue.

I am totally clueless here, I don't know why it doesn't redirect me after everything is done. I'm having this problem with the 3 hooks mentioned above (new thread, edit thread, delete thread).
Also, when I create a new thread where the function of my plugin isn't running, I works. So it's probably something in my function, but I don't see what it shouldn't stop anything at all. And the weirdest is that it's running on my local board.
I don't have any other plugins running those hooks.

Anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.
Never had this problem before, but seeing the function that's being run would help.