MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Timestamp on Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is their a way i can view the timestamp on the time box like if i were in AIM that way people can know when the last message was recieved?
Open the file shoutbox.php and insert the red marked code:
else
{
$shout['username'] = formatname($shout['username'], $shout['usergroup'], $shout['displaygroup']);
$shout['username'] = [color=red]$shout['time'] .[/color]  '<<a href="member.php?action=profile&uid='.intval($shout['uid']).'">'.$shout['username'].'</a>>';
I downloaded the new 2.1 and do not show a shoutbox.php only:

shout_adminmsg
shout_clearall
shout_delshout
shout_inc_form
shout_admin
shout_allmsg
shout_censor
shout_config
shout_functions
shout_index
shout_settings
It's not a template, it's a file. It shoud be on your server in the forum's folder.
this is the code from shout_inc_form that i believe has to do with the display of the shoutbox:

if ($display_shout == "1") {

echo "<tr><td ".$title." class=\"trow2\"><strong>".wordwrap($name,18,"<br>\n",1)." : </strong>";

$msg = smiles($msg);
Michael83 Wrote:It's not a template, it's a file. It shoud be on your server in the forum's folder.

that is where i am looking.
shout_index.php had a iframe going to shout_inc_form, that is what i am trying to say.
you there Michael?
Just open shoutbox.php. No other files!!!
maybe you are not understanding me.

the mod shoutbox 2.1 by Jabberwocky does not include shoutbox.php only shout_index.php
Pages: 1 2