MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to merge communities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"must have 20 odd members so far" and "make one big community" don't really go together. I'm sorry, but there is no point in merging 2 forums if they are THAT small...

Why Pyridine was referring to is that you aren't well known around here, so trust may be an issue.
To be honest your attitude doesn't do you any favors. You OP was vague and didn't appeal to me. I am sorry, but maybe you need to rethink your strategy.
The OP was vague because like I stated in my OP, I'm not sure how it could work...

As for my attitude, I just find it very frustrating having to explain every little thing to those who can't be bothered to read my post properly. If they want me to explain anything, they can by replying in this thread, but so far, I've only got criticisms on my attitude and people making pointless statements.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a lovely guy, really I am, but there is no excuse for ignorance. Big Grin
so whos merging with you?? Knerba?
This has to be some kind of joke. Who would want to merge with a website that hasn't gotten anywhere.
(2011-07-16, 01:11 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be some kind of joke. Who would want to merge with a website that hasn't gotten anywhere.

(2011-07-16, 01:11 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]a website that hasn't gotten anywhere.

Pages: 1 2