MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: whos online text change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

i want to change the text in whos online :

change:
x users active in the past x minutes

to

Currently active users

anyway to do it..?
Open /inc/languages/english/online.lang.php, in line 96, find:

$l['online_count'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";

Change the text within double quotes to what you want.
ACP>Configuration>Languages>English>online.lang.php>Edit>online_count

Change to:
Currently active users: {1}  ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).
(2011-07-08, 02:54 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Open /inc/languages/english/online.lang.php, in line 96, find:

$l['online_count'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";

thats not working............
not working guys...........
(2011-07-08, 03:03 PM)saini1987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-08, 02:54 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Open /inc/languages/english/online.lang.php, in line 96, find:

thats not working............
not working guys...........

Then try mine Wink
Darth, when i changed as said by faviouz, its already changed to it there as said by you....

and not working, still showing old text
You probably messed up the string and removed the quotes or something. What did you change it to?

Darth Stabro's suggestion might be easier for you, but it's a much better idea to translate language files within a text editor, rather than from the Admin CP.
I want to change it to
Currently Active Users: x(total) users (x members, x of whom are invisible, and x guests).
i have changed as written in post 3 of dasth but still showing old text.....
Change it to this then:

$l['online_count'] = "Currently Active Users: {1} (total) {2} ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";
still showing the old text even on changing the text on language file.....
anyway to refresh the forum internal base so that it starts showing the new text......?..
Pages: 1 2