MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FORUM in GOOGLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i achieve this view in Google for my Forum?

[Image: Capture.jpg]
With solid and unique content.
You'll need to submit a sitemap for that. I also recommend that you work on your site's SEO. It takes time and dedication, it won't change after a few days.
(2011-07-08, 05:25 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]With solid and unique content.

Correct.

(2011-07-08, 05:32 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to submit a sitemap for that. I also recommend that you work on your site's SEO. It takes time and dedication, it won't change after a few days.

I am not running Apache, I have included the following in my Forum's Index page;

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
<meta name="Keywords" content="The Keywords you want to positioning" >
<meta name="Description" content="The Description that will Appear on Google Search Results, This is good for the SEO" >
{$headerinclude}

What are you talking about? You don't need Apache to submit a sitemap to Google.

And what you added to your forum's index page won't help in getting that link view. It will only add the description under your site's name.
@OP, it will be better to install Google SEO plug-in [read the documentation before installing ; see also its Reviews]
Google will find you fast but if you're asking how to rank well that's a different story.

Type this into Google to see if they have you indexed yet.

site:domain.com

I was referring to Goog SEO....Don;t you need Apache for it? I am running IIS 7.
It'll run on lighttpd, nginx and Litespeed too.
Frist of all Thanks everyone for Quick Response....So i need Sitemap to get the Site layout i wanted in Google?
Pages: 1 2