MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Burnout Crash = Stupid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

IMO This looks stupid. The whole thing that made burnout, burnout, was the fact that they had awesome graphics, and the crashes were AMAZING! You got an adrenaline rush just from playing the game! This looks like a crappy flash game that I can play for free on miniclip. I'd rather download this as a $3 minigame then a $20 full game.
Oh my god! That is an awesome game. lol I don't get why that purple car keeps exploding. Tho I do like burnout! The series is just amazing and this is a great little addition to it!

You'd honestly pay $20 for this?
I can see your point of view, but I bet a lot of people love this kind of games. Me included! Toungue
...$20?

This is the sort of game you get for £4.99 on steam >_>
There is so much more to games than graphics. Not everyone enjoys playing Crysis 2 on a 1080p high definition screen. Some people find other things much more appealing in games, such as gameplay, storyline, online mode, etc.
I understand that and agree, but this is literally like a fancy Facebook or iPod game, not a $20 game...

Top down views went out of date erm... 10 years ago?
I can't see this game having very much replay value either.
Like I said... if you want to play a game like this, goto miniclip.com or ANY flash game site on the internet and play it. And what makes that even better, its free...
I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Big Grin I'm not big into the flash games because flash is a CPU killer for me. Sad
WTH?!? PS3 and 360 only?!?
(2011-07-08, 09:10 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]....

You'd honestly pay $20 for this?

(2011-07-08, 09:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]...$20?

This is the sort of game you get for £4.99 on steam >_>

Helps the economy enit! Its only $20. Plus games like this drop down in price pretty quickly on the PSN store.