MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attach a stylesheet to specific actions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a bit of problem attaching stylesheet to a specific file action in latest MyBB version. It could be that I'm doing it wrong, don't know Blush

I want to attach specific stylesheet to misc.php?page=something so that means that misc.php is the file and ?page=something is supposed to be the action?

I've tried it in several ways, but I can't get it to work - if its even possible to make it work like that Toungue

Thanks in advance!
'Page' is not an 'action', so I suppose it will not work.
Not sure what the problem is, it's pretty straight forward. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > Add Stylesheet. Then insert your own information like in the image I attached, which would be added to the misc.php?action=example page. I tried it with the Help page and it worked just fine.

[attachment=23310]
Thanks for the help Sama34 and Faviouz, but I'm afraid that Sama34 has right, since I've tried several things and none of them worked out for me Sad
I'm confused. Toungue Why isn't what I suggested right? To attach a stylesheet to the misc.php?action=something you'd use misc.php as the page and something as the action, which is exactly what I demonstrated in the image. Isn't that what you want to do?
^Faviouz, misc.php?page=something is not the same as misc.php?action=something so to what I know, it will not work.

Maybe I'm wrong.
Of course, you're absolutely right. I did not see that, sorry. Smile