MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group Promotions - Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if any pluggins conflict with the group promotions task?

I have my promotions set for "posts" and the task just ran but no one was promoted.

Do they need to make one additional post?

...shouldn't be automatic?

Hopefully there are no conflictions with other pluggins such as the "multi-usergroup" pluggin etc...

Anyone not have their group promotions ran before and what did you do to fix it?

Thanks
Have they been active since the time the task was last run?? Otherwise they won't be affected.
Nope, I just now added in group promotions, so is it once they make that "one extra post" do they get promoted?

Or once they log on again?

I was thinking I would just have to refresh my page/thread of some members and their posts, and just look at their mini profiles at their new groups?
They have to be active since the last time the task was run, so now that it's been run, any people who are now active on the forum who meet the requirements, will be promoted when the task is next run.
Ok thanks, Yeah I just checked, thanks man.
i have the same problem, i got a new user, after i set the group promotions, and he made a post but he didn't get promoted. All the requirements that he need was just 1 post. ._.