MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So recently, I shifted to a new and better hosting service.
I did everything correctly and my webpage can be viewed successfully. But whenever I try to view a thread, the following SQL error is displayed:

[Image: pKpD3.png]

The link to my forum is www.GarenaLive.info

It would be nice to get a reply quick as it is a very active board and I'm losing members right now Angel
I'm sure you can wait more than 53 minutes for volunteers to give up their free time on a weekend to help you before trying to bump.

Go into phpMyAdmin and find the threads table, view the structure page for it, and printscreen what indexes are in the table.
I'm not sure if this is what you're asking for or not:

[Image: Ehlnh.png]

Forgive me if I'm wrong.
On that page, scroll down a bit more, and there should be a link called '+ Details...' or something similar. Click that and a new area should open up with a title of 'Indexes', printscreen all that shows up under here. Sorry, I thought this bit was expanded and visible by default.
(2011-07-09, 11:26 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]On that page, scroll down a bit more, and there should be a link called '+ Details...' or something similar. Click that and a new area should open up with a title of 'Indexes', printscreen all that shows up under here. Sorry, I thought this bit was expanded and visible by default.
Edit: Got it:
[Image: NcyoB.png]

Bump*
Matt?
Make sure Similar Threads is turned off and execute this SQL query in phpMyAdmin:

ALTER TABLE `mybb_threads` ADD FULLTEXT (`subject`)
Not sure why the indexes bit wasn't in the first screenshot you posted as that's the bit I needed but anyway... for some reason on of the indexes has the wrong type, run this query:

ALTER TABLE  `mybb_threads` DROP INDEX  `subject` ,
ADD FULLTEXT  `subject` (
`subject`
)
(2011-07-10, 10:59 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why the indexes bit wasn't in the first screenshot you posted as that's the bit I needed but anyway... for some reason on of the indexes has the wrong type, run this query:

ALTER TABLE  `mybb_threads` DROP INDEX  `subject` ,
ADD FULLTEXT  `subject` (
`subject`
)
I'll try this out now.
Sorry for making you mad Matt Toungue

EDIT: Thank you so much, kind sir.
It worked beautifully!

Can you tell me why my Quick Edit and Delete buttons aren't working too Matt? They were functioning properly before the shifting of hosts.
You've got a few javascript errors on the showthread page, have you added any extra javascript to your forum??
(2011-07-10, 11:34 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've got a few javascript errors on the showthread page, have you added any extra javascript to your forum??

Yes, the WYSIWYG plugin. I believe it replaces the default one, could that be the issue?
Pages: 1 2