MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Off Topic BBcode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i need off topic bbcode for users in my forum
just when goes to answer to some post users can use off topic message like info for admin and mods something like this maybe
[offtopic]{TEXT}[/offtopic]

<span style="color:#114499; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;">Off topic:</span><br /><span style="color:#2277DD; font-style:italic;">{TEXT}</span>
admin panel --> mycodes --> add new mycode

Title : offtopic
short description : put anything you like

regular expression :
\[offtopic\](.*?)\[/offtopic\]

replacement :
<span style="color:#114499; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;">Off topic:</span><br /><span style="color:#2277DD; font-style:italic;">$1</span>

enabled : yes

test it AND save it
Thank You i modified little this add blink code
<span style="color:#FF0000; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;"><blink>Off topic:</blink></span><br /><span style="color:#2277DD; font-style:italic;">$1</span>
If you put a blink tag for a offtopic reply, then it will attract the users attention, isn't that the opposite of what the code is suppose to do?
nope blinkin like notice for admin and moderators,but you can use it without blink
with this bbcode admin and moderators not warn users for spam just when some of user replay to post using this bbcode inform admin and mods about off topic text