MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Soft Delete + WYSIWYG in MyBB 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soft Delete is possible at the moment (sort of).

If you create a custom moderation feature that simply moves posts instead of deleting them then your moderators will move them somewhere and if you think they should be restored you just move them back.
(2011-07-10, 03:44 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Soft Delete is possible at the moment (sort of).

There's even plugins for that: "undo delete" and "trashcan forum"

(2011-07-09, 05:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The argument of having to type tags is irrelevant anyway, the editor already puts in the tags, the only difference is it just shows the code rather than showing the HTML result. Whilst myself and other users will be quite happy to turn it off, the option will be there for people who want/need to use a WYSIWYG.

Just a question. Is the on/off feature available in Admin CP, or users can update their own editor preferences through user CP?
The User CP thing can be a better option, because admins will mostly prefer tag interface, but people will most probably like WYSIWYG.
It'd be a user option just like it is now.
That's nice to hear. Smile
I love the idea of WYSIWYG I love it Smile
Pages: 1 2