MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird forum stats after migration to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Actually, nevermind the question. That wouldn't be a problem in your case.

Recounting the stats and rebuilding the cache really should have worked. Have you tried running it again?

(2011-08-06, 11:18 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Recounting the stats and rebuilding the cache really should have worked. Have you tried running it again?

Yep, several times already. I just gave up. : )
(2011-08-06, 10:42 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]And are you sure that all forums (or the ones you want) are set to count towards the user's post count?

I think the issue is a database issue after a merge. someone PM frostschutz and ask him to chime in here. he fixed this issue on my forum where when merging from phpbb 3 to mybb 1.6.3, the mybb stats showed like 2,000 more posts than there actually was. after frost ran some queries, it fixed the issue.
I have a feeling I know what it is, but I'm curious to see frost's response. I've sent him a PM already.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-99690-p...#pid727802

Recount & Rebuild should fix first post of threads.

The query, I'm not sure if I remember it correctly, something along the lines of

UPDATE mybb_threads t SET t.firstpost=(SELECT MIN(p.pid) FROM mybb_posts p WHERE p.tid=t.tid)
Why didn't I remember that? The full query is in the sticky in this forum:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-84176.html

Sheesh. And yes you remembered it correctly. I'll point this out to the rest of the team and discuss the possibility of adding this to the recount/rebuild. If not then I'll add it to the merge system itself if possible, not every module allows a post conversion script to be run.
So, should I try that query to solve this issue?

UPDATE `mybb_threads` t SET firstpost=(SELECT MIN(pid) FROM `mybb_posts` p WHERE t.tid=p.tid)
Try that with a recount & rebuild after and see what happens.
Pages: 1 2