MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please help (Mysql Problems) Really need help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I've came across a major problem with these forums.
I really need help because I'm starting a business and I did a mistake.
Here let me make a layout!

1) I use a free web host named x10host
With that in mind i use a Auto Installer name Softaculous. I installed myBB with that auto installer. For some reason myBB was going really slow.

2) I deleted myBB from auto installer and then I downloaded it manually meaning with the mysql databases and creating the names and stuff. the myBB still turned out the same speed. I really don't know what was wrong with the speed problem... My website was fast except when you click forums

3) Luckily before I deleted the myBB off softaculous I have backed it up an downloaded the .zip file to my computer which means I still have all the plugins and templates. I've added a lot.

MyProblem) So now my problem is I can't get it back on my website Sad. I have the back up file I try'd to install it back but it said I had to delete /install So I deleted it but for some reason I got to this screen.

[Image: mysql.png]

If you can help but can't type it out you can contact me by my website. or Get "TeamViewer" and be able to control my computer and fix it for me. Thank you very much I will really appreciate it!
they server hasing some problems.
Oh that may solve the slow part.
I really just want my forums back though Sad
I can download the forums from the website from here but i wont have all the plugins and things I need.
So that is really why I have the back-up file and then when I try to do back-up I get that screen.
My question = Is there a way I can not get that screen there; I have my zip file with my old forums I just want it back!

Please help
That error means that some of your MySQL details are incorrect. Make sure all the database details are correct in ./inc/config.php.
Thank you
+rep