MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins don't show on new templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just been made a custom template and upon installing I could not see any of my plugins such as affiliates or newpoints. I re added new points into the templates myself but I'm wondering if this is normal what has happen and if there is a way for them to all show up in the theme without me manually editing it back in.
If you installed the plugins on another theme and then changed the theme then plugins wont show up on the new theme.

You should de-activate them and re-enable them from AdminCP. Then the plugins will show up on the new theme.

Thanks
When the plugin is activated, it adds the variables into the current theme.

Edit - ninga'd
Or if you don't want to deactivate the plugins, you could find all the variables from other theme's templates, and copy them to the new theme's templates, but deactivating them is easier. Toungue
I had already tried deactivating and reactiving at they weren't added in. I'm happy to do it manually but I thought if there's an easier way it would be worth knowing.