MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have 3 problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Downloaded MyBB some days ago, now I have three problems in my forums. Two of them may be easier to solve than the third one. The URL to my forums is teachgalaxy.com

First: In the index page, how do I change the colour of the username in last post. It's currently orange right now, but I want to make it white.

Second: When posting, the default colour is grey. I want to change it to a lighter colour because my background is dark grey.

Third: It's hard to explain by words, but take a look at http://teachgalaxy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

Thank you in advance! Smile
First --> Go to AdminCP > Group > Choose the group whose color u wanna change and then click edit from the drop down menu. There u will see option group color. Change that and put the HTML color code pf the desired color.

Second --> U talking about font color?

Third --> I think theme not installed correctly.

Thank you
Thanks for the answer.

But it was not exactly what I was looking for. By changing the colour of the font in the index page, I meant in a general way. Not for a particular group. It's orange now, but I want to make it white.

Yes, I was talking about the font colour when you post. It's grey by default now, but I want to change it to a lighter colour (white, light grey).

No, I haven't even installed a theme. I've been working on the default theme. The problem was shown before, but I managed somehow to remove it in the templates. Now it's back again.
admin panel --> templates --> active templates set --> forum bit templates --> find which are in different color
if you have not installed any plugins which change the look of the posts then for different colored templates
in above find , click on options at right side AND revert to original

Thanks. But do you know how to change the font colour in postbit?
^ well, add below at bottom of global.css ; change #ff0000 to your choice of hex color code
.post_body {color:#ff0000 !important;}