MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I was interested in whether it was possible to have a plugin as follows:

1. Users who've registered can link their social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and any other big ones with APIs.
  2. Once linked/authorized they get the option to tweet/post threads or posts around the forum.
  3. There is also an extra checkbox when replying that says post to social network.
  4. If left checked when the post is made the subject and a link is published to the social network.

I know there are already plugins that will do #2 so the main feature I'm looking for is the authorization of personal accounts and the ability to automatically post the post subject to each account when posting.

I contacted people and this appears to be possible however the only person who said they'd do this quoted me $130.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to do this for less - I'm just looking for quotes now so don't get your hopes up about getting the job just yet.

Cheers,
Clarkie
Bump?