MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show online today - 2.0 Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot figure out why it is displaying the users online down the left panel and not inside the container. I am sure that is why it is also so big. I am sure it is the theme and not the plugin. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this I would appreciate it! http://wickedmodders.com/index.php

Thanks
I could not find a global.css for referred forum. may be you can make a custom.css
file and include it in headerinclude template . try adding below code in custom.css

#boardstats_e .trow1 {
min-width:400px !important;}
I have no clue how to do this. Is there a direction you could point me in?
Thanks for the reply!
Paste your online_today_index code here please. (find ti in global templates)
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
Replace with:

<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
Awesome! Thanks a million. I was using google to see what the different classes and such did.