MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an example of the top of one of our threads:

PokéBeach.com Forums / PokéBeach.com / Front Page News v / (3) Red Collection Cards, Interview with Oak + Vic Mignogna, Victini Trailers [7/8]

Is there a way to get rid of everything after "Front Page News?"
admin panel --> templates --> active template set for current theme --> Navigation Templates --> nav

find code similar to below
<div class="navigation">
{$nav}{$activesep}{$activebit}
</div>

remove {$activebit} AND save template . refresh your forum page ..
That removes it from every page. I just want it removed from thread pages.
This is an example of the top of one of our threads:

PokéBeach.com Forums / PokéBeach.com / Front Page News v / My Favorite Pokemon

Is there a way to replace "My Favorite Pokemon," the thread title, with "Current Thread" on all thread pages (and also remove the down arrow)? I remember asking about this somewhere once but I can't seem to find the thread I made. I think the modification required me going into the showthread.php file and replacing some code, though I'm not quite sure. I know it's not a simple template change.

Thank you!! Smile
To add a link to Navigation, do this.

Go to ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Your theme -> Navigation templates -> nav_bit_active

It will be like this.
Quote:<span class="active">{$navbit['name']}</span>

Replace it with this:
Quote:<span class="active"><a href="{$navbit['url']}">{$navbit['name']}</a></span>
Did you even read my thread? I mean, seriously.
(2011-07-10, 06:40 PM)SurferJon Wrote: [ -> ]Did you even read my thread? I mean, seriously.

Well. Mis-reading things do occur sometimes. You could have corrected my mistake in much friendly way.
That's really, a great appreciation for someone who tries to help you.
That's a pretty big misread.
@ OP, duplicate threads are not appreciated here. your earlier thread is Page Navigation

AND
navigation bar is included from header. you need a modification for showthread page.
please wait for an expert or a contributor to provide required modification. Thanks Smile