MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AvengeStudios: Hack Forums | Share Your Knowledge |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<snip>
Information:
Basically , this is hacking community site. And yes , it is very well new , and such , and I haven't finished the whole site and such 100% , but it seems useable for joining and posting for now and such , no big deal. I have all the security held up , and still finding more exploits to fix. This is not only a site for strict hacking , it also have other forums that you can post in , so you can interact with the community.

Sections:
- General
- Hacking
- Computing
- Webmaster Hub
- Gaming
- Programming
- Graphics
- Groups
~ Coming soon: 'Leet Area' , for members who've purchased VIP and/or Leet.

We respect all members equally. And , I'm not one of the type of 'mean' administrators , so no need to hesitate to ask for questions or help , I'm always available if you need me for any information and such.

Features:
  • Thank You System.
  • Forum Tabs.
  • Contact Us - For support.
  • Report PM System.
  • Anti Proxy System.
  • Anti VPN System. [ Not fully done , but still getting all the IPs ].
  • Signature Generator. [ For nice advanced Signatures ].
  • Stats. [ Displaying top posters , threads , etc ].
  • Help Center. [ For people who need help with hacking ].
  • Advanced online status. [ It's just like MSN online , offline , and away status ].
  • And more , will be displayed soon enough.
~ None of these plugins were made by me. Although , I'm working on an Anti VPN System , by blocking their IPs.

Coming Soon:
- Awards System.
- Subscription for VIP & Leet.
- Donation System.
- .Net Domain , if the forums go well.
- More details soon to come.

FAQ
- Is this site illegal?
> Basically , it's for educational purposes only. Therefore , the forums aren't encouraging you to hack , just showing tutorials and such. So whatever you do is at your own risk.

- Does it have a nice community such as a Welcoming Center?
>Of course. We have everything most forums have. Such as GFX / Graphics , Lounge , money making ways , hacking section , webmaster's section , buyer's / seller's retailer , and much more.

- Does it have a section for Security and to help remove viruses?
> Of course ! We have everything that all the members on our forums are looking forward to having. Including this , so whenever you're having RATs / Keyloggers or anything that's virus related on your PC , our Package Team will help you.

- What is a Package Team?
>They're the White Hat Helpers Squad. Basically , they are high rated hackers that do things for GOOD , meaning they'll help you solve problems that are harmful to your PC , site , or anything else related. They'll provide help for you whenever you need it , no need to worry.

- How good is the Forum's security?
>So far , it's still in development , and yet , the forum's security is doing great so far. I've covered most of the bugs , exploits , and errors. And there's barly anything a mere hacker could do , and the security is only 86% complete. Since I , myself , have some hacking skills , I know most exploits some people don't know , and know how to fix them. So , considering the forums being hacked is a little slight chance of 10% , and that's only because we didn't even finish improving the security , but no need to worry , we're still working on it.

- Is this forum trustworthy?
>Of course , we'll help you with anything you need help on. And be aware of people posting new threads with hacks on it and such. If they do NOT have a Virus Scan , report it to staff or the Package Team ASAP. We're always looking out for our members , and we're taking action against anyone who even tries Black Hat activity against other users.

- Is hacking allowed?
>That depends on which "Hacking" you're referring to. Hacking other sites such as a sites that are vulnerable for SQL Injection is at your own risk , and of course we'll have tutorials such as that posted on the thread and pretty much more. And if you mean hacking the other members on the forums , that is a no. If you're found hacking other members , we'll simply add your account to 'Dead Account.' And probably block your IP , if needed to do so.

- What is a 'Dead Account?'
>A dead account is where we move users to referring as Perm Ban. Chances of your account being re-active is very slight / slim. If you wish to get your account reactivated , report this to one of our emails:
[email protected] , you can also report other important information needed. We check our emails daily.

- Does the Forums have Daily / Weekly Backups?
>Of course , we're always prepared whenever there's bound to be a database malfunction or errors , including exploits. Especially if there's a thread of being hacked is included. We mostly do our backups daily now , since that we're new without 100% security , yet.

- Are you recruiting Forum Staff / Teams and such?
>As of now , we're going to open applications soon , but for now , we're laying low of staff , until we received more members.

Have anymore questions? Contact the Staff Team on our Forums , or contact me on here , I'll be glad to answer all your requests / questions.

I'm also aware of all Suggestions and Feedback. You're able to apply them on the thread , if needed.
Please read the forum rules before advertising. This community doesn't allow hack related websites to be advertised, offered support, or anything else.
Oh , my sorry about that , guess I'll delete my post.
For some reason your website sounds familiar. Hmm....I gotta think about this one.
Heh .. yeh .. I know , Lol.. I just felt like developing some forums , but eh.
lolnohackforumsbro.

Edit: inb4lock
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.