MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im trying to send a mass mail and its been stuck at Delivering (1%) for the longest is this normal?Huh also i looked at the System Email Log and see no errors
is it php mail OR smtp mail ? what happens when you manually run the massmail task ..
your webhost's policy may also be responsible for delayed mass mail !!
its on smtp mail i ran the task manually i did the task just to send to admin only group and it delivered its just when i send it to members it gets stuck at 1%
left it on over nite and still stuck at 1% why
I am having the similar issue where the email isn't automatically sending out. I have to manually start the Mass Email task (Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager > Mass Email > Click Clock w/ Green Arrow). Each time I manually run the task it sends out a few more emails but I also get the following after a few seconds:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server ...

Started out at 8%, then 11%, then 15%. Currently it is set up to delay every 15 minutes, but it's been two weeks.
^ @ svbtorg, have you contacted your webhost..
(2011-07-12, 02:30 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ @ svbtorg, have you contacted your webhost..

I have not... but I will do that as well, thank you.
(2011-07-12, 02:33 PM)svbtorg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-12, 02:30 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ @ svbtorg, have you contacted your webhost..

I have not... but I will do that as well, thank you.

For the last two times that I have ran the Mass Email task manually, I do not get the server error. However, the email still isn't sending it out automatically, it's at 25% now.

Would the automatic stop working because of something on the web host side?