MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fresh Theme Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently Running 1.6.3 on my localhost, and whenever I do a fresh install of the default theme (taken straight from MyBB 1.6.3 .zip file), I get this when I check out the templates:

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Basically its showing that almost all the default templates have been edited in some way when they clearly have not been since its a fresh install. I've even tried using a different theme for the install but I still get a modified template notice.

When I check out the difference report, it shows that nothing has been modified... its not a huge deal but this is effecting all my themes now and I just realized it which makes it look like I'm screwing up all the templates.

Deuces, until someone replies.
Have you installed this over an existing database?

Also, what happens if you revert the template back to original?
If I revert it, it goes back to normal...
This is likely an issue with the installation then.

Have you installed it over an existing database?

You mean have I tried installing it on a different database? If so, then no I have not I'll try it tonight.
Yes, create a new database and install MyBB on it. Either that, or drop all tables inside the database you want to use, to make sure it's clean. If you don't do this, values from your old database (such as the templates) will be kept in the new MyBB installation.