MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anti Spam for Guest Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to add Spam Questions or Captcha so that a guest would have to answer them before posting a thread or reply?

Thanks! Smile
(2011-07-11, 10:54 AM)Doctors Companion Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to add Spam Questions or Captcha so that a guest would have to answer them before posting a thread or reply?

Thanks! Smile

link for plugin

this is just one of 3 offered in the mod section they have recaptch recaptcha 2 and registration
Yeah, i had seen the reCaptcha 3 plugin, but thought it was only for registration. They work on guest posting too?
Excellent, installed a treat! Thanks! Smile Big Grin
u can disable guests from posting using the ACP and Selecting the view/read/write option under the name guests and just repeat the process for each forum , unless you suffering from severe spamming then i would suggest you set a time limit between posts using the ACP its already a preset option hope this helps

i cannot remember of the top of my head but look through the mod section im sure there will be something to suit your need if the above does not work