MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recruiting Staff Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are looking for the following Team Members

Administrators :- posistion's filled
Do NOT demand admin posistions your ip will be blocked from the site and. you will be banned from forums

Global Moderators :- The Global Moderators are responsible for every forums and topic inside the forums they relocate topics to the correct places Set Statuses of support requests also maintain forums from spam and abusive users though not limited to the above mentioned topics

Moderators :- Pretty much same as Global Moderators except You have a selected few forums to manage to ease the pressure's of the global moderators.

THT :- The hosting Team (without these guys You wouldnt have the wonderful Post 4 Hosting support team we have at present there responisble for reviewing hosting application and posts before approving your application

Design Team :- The wonderful themes you will see on the forums soon is the responsibility of this Team also soon they will also be making web templates and design for the free template Section(all work created by anyone in this team retains there copyrights to there work ) And under not circumanstance whatsoever sis anyone to remove there linkbacks this is a criminal offense.

If You would Like to apply for any off the above mentioned posistion Please Make a post in Post 4 Hosting Support with for example: -

position : Administrator
Experience:- i have lots of experience running forums i have ran seeveral succesful forums i.e like the following : -http://www.hostingenious.co.uk/forums
i am also skilled in webdesign html/css php and what other skills or experience you could bring to the team
email: your email here
desired name : your name here
Also Please State if u have experience with joomla (i am weak at joomla admittely)
Hey There,i have just posted nameConfusedahil
sahil_KR Accepted
Ok Thanks Smile
It's funny how you fail so hard. I can pretty much guarantee your forum will be dead.

So what Kernal version are you running and how do you protect your clients from DDoS?
if need spanish support
i speak spanish natively
(2011-07-11, 05:08 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny how you fail so hard. I can pretty much guarantee your forum will be dead.

So what Kernal version are you running and how do you protect your clients from DDoS?
my webhost maintain my kernel and i assure you they have protected against ddos attacks Smile

(2011-07-11, 05:09 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]if need spanish support
i speak spanish natively

Ty glas i will bear that in mind Smile at present im not sure wether we will support international users but we are in discussions about this at present .
bump still needing several staff members