MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SOLVED! Mark forum read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with "mark all forums read".

I have tried everything I could find on this forum including the sticky thread regarding this problem.
Like this I used in index_boardstats <a href="misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$lang->markread}</a> but it didn't work at all.

I have discovered different advices from different people and I don't know whats right or not.

Right now I've reverted all the templates that is mentioned in the different threads and the corresponding code lookes like this now:

forumdisplay_threadlist:
<a href="misc.php?action=markread&amp;fid={$fid}{$post_code_string}">{$lang->markforum_read}</a>

index_boardstats:
<a href="misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">{$lang->markread}</a>

headerinclude:
var my_post_key = "{$mybb->post_code}";

To "mark threads read" inside a forum works (as I understand it the link in forumdisplay_threadlist works then) but the link to mark the entire forum read doesn't and leaves the message "Authorization code mismatch"

I'm using the latest version 1.6.3 and the url is http://www.anivision.se/icm/index.php

If you need a test account just tell me...
Try changing your index.boardstats to this.

<a href="misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$post_code_string}">{$lang->markread}</a>

If that do not work try this one

<a href="misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$lang->markread}</a>

Both of the suggestions above has already been tested and doesn't workSad
Big Grin SOLVED!!!

I found what was wrong myself. Many thanks for your effort and help anyway
Could you please explain in which way did you fix your problem?

I have the same problem on my board, and anybody is able to help me... I'm becoming crazy!!! Huh

Thank you for your help, please let me know!
Oh, sorry, I can't remember since it was so long ago and I've got rid of the forum I used to run.

//Kent