MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm lost again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-07-11, 07:43 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you want to apply the change to every theme, I recommend doing this instead:

1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

2. Add this at the bottom:

.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown 
{
color: #000 !important;
}
Ok sounds good and it works so as the theme I am editing does not have the section ".toolbar_dropdown" how can I add the background color for hover over an item .... we are nearly fixed !
1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

.messageEditor .toolbar_hover {
	background: #c1d2ee !important;
	border: 1px solid #5296f7 !important;
}

3. Change the colors to what you want.
(2011-07-11, 08:00 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

.messageEditor .toolbar_hover {
	background: #c1d2ee !important;
	border: 1px solid #5296f7 !important;
}

3. Change the colors to what you want.

thank you it works with one flaw (sorry) the insert video youtube etc pull down is also blank .... which variable section do I need to add to global.css to fix this one ?
I'm not sure what you mean, can you please take a screenshot?
(2011-07-11, 08:29 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you mean, can you please take a screenshot?

here is the screen shot !!! as you can see the menu is blank

.editor_dropdown_menu
{
}
(2011-07-11, 09:55 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

.editor_dropdown_menu
{
}

Thank you so much but I notice one more thing .. the highlight of the .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown I dont seem to be able to edit. it remains a very light blue (the same is true of .editor_dropdown_menu) is there a variable I have missed??? .. but gr8 it all works so far !
Regard Jim
[quote='JimR' pid='720385' dateline='1310423047']
[quote='faviouz' pid='720363' dateline='1310421311']

.editor_dropdown_menu
{
}

Thank you so much but I notice one more thing .. the highlight of the .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown I dont seem to be able to edit. it remains a very light blue (the same is true of .editor_dropdown_menu) is there a variable I have missed??? .. but gr8 it all works so far !
Regard Jim

Pages: 1 2