MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP!! Icons!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally found myself a fantastic web host and I'm feeling so dang-chilly-biscuits G right now. I have been searching so hard for so long, but I can't find good icons to replace the default MyBB icons. I don't what to use a theme, I'm customizing the Default MyBB according to my liking, and I need good icons for it.
As we all know, the default just doesn't cut it... it's actually a piece of cr*p.

Anyway, if any of you would like to help a fellow out and give me a link to some fantastic icons and such, I would be ever grateful.
What icons are you specifically talking about?
(2011-07-11, 09:56 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]What icons are you specifically talking about?

The star rating, the user star images, the "search", "help", etc images at the top. The "new posts", "no new posts", etc. EVERY SINGLE ICON needs to be replaced.
Just look around for icon sets. Personally, I really like the Fugue Icons Set:

http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/
As faviouz said fugue are best,if u want alternatives try goggling, for "fam fam icons"," fat cow icons"...
Also try dryicons.com

For star rating try gdstarrating.com
Alright thanks you guyzez!

There was an error posting your reply:

You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 3 more seconds.
www.iconspedia.com has always helped me when I needed specific icons.

And I recommend famfamfam and Fugue too Smile