MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Incomplete Installation Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
•New installation of 1.6.3

Hello all, and thank you for allowing me into your world. I am a first time user of MyBB, but have dabbled with other forum structures in the past. I am semi-efficient in most aspects Web Development however. I have 2 questions including this one before I'm off and running, but will create a new thread for the later.

After numerous attempts at a solid installation upload, I am faced with what seems to be 1 file that refuses to upload correctly if at all. Or, it may not even be a file and I am simply deprived of sleep causing temporary stupidity.

Either way, here is a screenshot:

[Image: 35kvhiq.jpg]

Using DreamWeaver obviously. Would appreciate any feedback.

-Regards
Can you use an ftp client such as filezilla and try uploading from there? You should not be having any problems uploading the files to the server.
(2011-07-12, 07:29 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Can you use an ftp client such as filezilla and try uploading from there? You should not be having any problems uploading the files to the server.

Will try that now. yea, it is rather strange and has never happened in the years I have used DW. It almost feels like it's not a file persay.
842 files sucessfully transfered with no apparent issues. Hope you will still be around for my next question.

Thanks a bunch