MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reinv3nt3d - Music and Arts forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I made a forum a few weeks ago. Me and a few friends of mine, we have been working on it quite diligently. Anyways, I'd like to see what the MyBB community thinks about my forum and the theme. The original theme was by Kavin, and I edited it quite a bit. (yea, i know about the thead_bg.gif)

http://reinv3nt3d.info

Thanks guys,
TopicKing
Suggestions:
1. Change the textcolor of your groupimages. It's very hard to read them.

2. Install the Fit on Page-Plugin. Big images are destroying your style. Not everyone has a wide screen.

3. The buttons are not fitting your style. They are black in contrast to your brown theme.

4. Way too big signatures. They distract from the actual posts.

5. Change the forumlogo. It looks kind of lost up there.
(2011-07-12, 04:17 PM)Harest Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestions:
1. Change the textcolor of your groupimages. It's very hard to read them.

2. Install the Fit on Page-Plugin. Big images are destroying your style. Not everyone has a wide screen.

3. The buttons are not fitting your style. They are black in contrast to your brown theme.

4. Way too big signatures. They distract from the actual posts.

5. Change the forumlogo. It looks kind of lost up there.

My theme isn't brown. And thank you for the rest of your opinion. I'll be sorting it out ASAP.
(2011-07-12, 04:19 PM)TopicKing Wrote: [ -> ]My theme isn't brown. And thank you for the rest of your opinion. I'll be sorting it out ASAP.

Your "thead_bg.gif" is red at the top and dark red at the bottom with even darker red diagonal lines. It looks kind of brownish.
Extremely sorry to say this but out of every theme, you had to choose this one? Also while I'm at it-your domain name is awful.

(2011-07-12, 04:30 PM)Harest Wrote: [ -> ]Your "thead_bg.gif" is red at the top and dark red at the bottom with even darker red diagonal lines. It looks kind of brownish.

I guess you are right. But I'm going to be changing it in a few minutes.

(2011-07-12, 05:22 PM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely sorry to say this but out of every theme, you had to choose this one? Also while I'm at it-your domain name is awful.

I'm sorry that you feel that way toward my domain and the theme. But I think that both are perfectly acceptable.
One more thing. You signature is missing a "v".
It says "Rein3nt3d" instead of "Reinv3nt3d".

klick me
(2011-07-12, 07:13 PM)Harest Wrote: [ -> ]One more thing. You signature is missing a "v".
It says "Rein3nt3d" instead of "Reinv3nt3d".

klick me

Oh thanks. Ill edit it when I get a chance.