MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] - BlueDreams - A clean - flawless blue theme - Work In Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

So recently I had some problems so couldn't post this, but anyways, I am working on a clean blue MyBB theme since some days and is currently in progress.

It would be clean and simple, but much (maybe) beautiful and clean to eyes.

The current preview is:

[Image: V6tTo.png]

Let me know what you all think off it.

Regards.
Look like amazing cool nice! Big Grin
That's really nice however I think you should round the corners on the tborder and bottommenu etc.
Well,

I thought of rounding for my personal purposes but it didn't looked good.

I have modified it a bit and its already functioning on my one site:

www.garenamarketplace.com is a bit live demo of it if anyone wants to have a look. Smile

Thank you for the feedback.
Wow man looks amazing, though the subtitle text under the GarenaMarketplace text at the top left is a bit hard to read as small as it is and as bright as the background is.

Other than that very very nice!
The menu is wayyy outside of the container for me.

1280x800
Don't get you exactly?
Nice start, but do you think edit the template of thead? and the whole part of it.
Are you using relative postitioning for the menu?
(2011-07-13, 09:02 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using relative postitioning for the menu?
Thats the problem am getting encountered with and cannot find a solution.

First it was in % and then I tried changing to px, and as a result for those whose desktop resolutions are larger than 1024 X 768 px gets this defect.

Any solution?

Pages: 1 2