MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free forum background template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=23358][attachment=23356]

I created a nice background template, very simple and easy to edit, notice How I quickly made a car background out of the main template. This is free.'

To get the template download the file, if you use this on your site please give me credit.
(2011-07-12, 07:25 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I created a nice background template, very simple and easy to edit, notice How I quickly made a car background out of the main template. This is free.'

To get the template download the file, if you use this on your site please give me credit.

you want credit for a rectangle, with an outline and drop shadow, and a photo of a car you didn't take?

Rolleyes
First of all, I didn't make the car but I had to crop the background which takes a lot of time, then I had to "fade" in the colors, which is not difficult but the original image was rather larger took me over 30 minutes to crop out the original image and then fade it, and the "rectangles" are custom gradients, the center is just a solid fill. It is true, I can create better backgrounds, but i'm not going to spend endless hours creating a professional image to give out for free, also mini driver can I see some of your backgrounds?