MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing a theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks good here (see attachment). Are you using Internet Explorer? I'm using Firefox. I'd say that if you're using IE, that's the culprit.
I'm using Firefox...
I'm also using FF and everthing looks good, would you mind attaching a screenshot of your problem?
I looked at it using both IE and Firefox and they look the same. The text is a bit dark, but I can make out the words. As far as editing the fonts, I've been in the same boat. You would just have to go through the "Edit Theme Style" and go through the "Link CSS Attributes" and change the fonts until you found the right one. I would try "Table Footers" first. Just write down the current font, so you can change it back if it's the wrong one! LOL...At least that's what I've done in the past when I want to change one particular color. Good luck!
he mean the part above the thread, not under the thread
But that's still considered a link, right? And it certainly isn't hard to see. It's the black text on white background, right?
Under the blue arrow, it is supposed to say "Advanced details". Under the red arrow, there is supposed to be a bunch of stuff. It's pretty obvious what's missing there. By the teal arrow is supposed to be "Show results" and "edit poll". By the pink arrow, there is supposed to be the pagination.

[Edit] I found one problem in the footer...
<a color="#000 href="http://www.x-revolt.net">Stephen Chan/Kevin S.</a>
The font color is white there. So just look through your details and look for fonts with #ffffff and change to a darker color. I did that accidentally one time, so I know it can be changed!
Got it, the links for the body were set to white. Thanks for everything, guys. Big Grin