MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Page?? How?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-07-13, 05:00 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-13, 04:49 AM)kewl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-13, 04:47 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Well guess what? What you just did is called piracy and it's illegal. If you don't have $5 that's your problem, not the author's.

You seem mad? U mad? What I did is called strategic leasing. Why u mad?

Leasing? When did the author announced the items to be on lease?
Its just piracy as pyridine said. And Guess what? Pirata can file a DMCA if he wish to, as you are leaching his stuffs.

All y'all butthurt peoples. Fine, I won't use the damn thing. I'll make my own Subscription thingy and use that! Forget all y'all haters.

-Haters be hatin'.

And I wasn't leeching it. Learn the meaning of the word before you use it. The forum I got it from was leeching, not me.
Huh. So, you want us to love you for pirating a stuff?
Just give some respect to his work. You have no idea how much efforts Pirata put in them. But a little appreciation of $5 hurts you?
(2011-07-13, 05:07 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. So, you want us to love you for pirating a stuff?
Just give some respect to his work. You have no idea how much efforts Pirata put in them. But a little appreciation of $5 hurts you?

"Pirata, I respect your work." -There, I just gave respect to his work. Happy?

$5 you say? Hello no! That's exactly $5 more than what I have.
5 - 5 = 0
So, yes an appreciation of $5 would severely hurt me and my broken wallet.
Then you should look for some free plugins, or do the subscription procedure manually.
(2011-07-13, 05:12 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Then you should look for some free plugins, or do the subscription procedure manually.

No other plugins like that, and no way I would do it manually. Hell to the no!
(2011-07-13, 05:14 AM)kewl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-13, 05:12 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Then you should look for some free plugins, or do the subscription procedure manually.

No other plugins like that, and no way I would do it manually. Hell to the no!

There are other plugins like that, and if you're too lazy to do it manually, too bad.
Then you all should have simply told me there
were others and I wouldnt have had to pirate. What are they?
You expect me to help you after what you have done? You've lost all the respect you had as far as I'm concerned. Find them yourself or keep doing what you're doing and deal with the consequences.
You seem mad? U mad? All I did was disagree with your actions. Why u mad?
May I know what's your website URL?
Pages: 1 2 3 4