MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Now returning to MyBB themeing, some progress screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all...,

Well some folks may remember me from years ago when I was designing mybbthemes. I thank all the users whom have used my themes over the years. I have been away from the mybb community for several years now but still get emails asking if I will ever come back and or if I will ever bring some of my old retro themes back to life. Well thanks to the numerous emails and comments. I have decided to come back to mybb and bring some of my old themes back up to date and perhaps come up with a few new ones as my current schedule allows. So I wanted to post a few screens of some of the progress of a few themes I am bringing back from the dead. At this point I dont have an ETA for release, but will get to as many as I can as my time allows.
NOTE: I will be adding to this thread as new screens and updates are avail. Thanks for your interest. Big Grin

Some ACP development:

Amber ACP Screen:
[Image: dashboardamber.png]

Emerald ACP Screen:

[Image: dashboardemerald.png]

Ruby ACP Screen:

[Image: dashboardruby.png]

Sapphire ACP Screen:

[Image: dashboardsapphire.png]

Topaz ACP Screen:

[Image: dashboardtopaz.png]

Some frontend themes:

Emerald Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumsemeral.png]

Amber Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumsamber.png]

Ruby Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumsruby.png]

Sapphire Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumssapphi.png]

Topaz Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumstopaz.png]

More Screens:

MTD-Blue Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumsmtdblu.png]

MTD-Green Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumsmtdgre.png]

Smoothone Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumssmooth.png]

MagicalSky Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumsmagica.png]

Orange14 Frontend Screen:

[Image: developmentforumsorange.png]

UPDATE: More screens to come as I start bringing more of my old themes back to life, as well as create new ones. I also hope to continue where I left off on my old andreas color series themes as my schedule allows and may even try to bring back some but not all of my old 1.2 & 1.4 series themes if possible.

Planned work:
I will start working on this colored series again shortly as I never did release it past beta. One example of the series is found below though it is an old screen and will be improved when I start working on it yet again.

Example screen of one of the old andreas colored series I only released as a beta back in the day..., will start work on it again soon:
[Image: andreas09redscreenym0.jpg]

Another example screen:
[Image: andreas09blackscreenpz7.jpg]

Another example screen:
[Image: andreas09greenscreeniy6.jpg]

Another example screen:
[Image: andreas09purplescreenuw.jpg]

The BG texture in the ACP themes doesn't look good, good luck.