MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Classic post mode in 2.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please tell me it still will be available. I can't stand the horizonantal view.
I use classic, so don't worry, it will be included, even if I have to code it in myself Toungue
Yay, I love classic.
Same here.
(2011-07-13, 05:01 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]I use classic, so don't worry, it will be included, even if I have to code it in myself Toungue

Rolleyes
(2011-07-13, 07:34 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-13, 05:01 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]I use classic, so don't worry, it will be included, even if I have to code it in myself Toungue

Rolleyes

Might have bitten off a little more then you wanted Tim Toungue.

And thank God.
Fun fact: the vertical post bit in the 2.0 theme prototypes uses the exact same HTML as the horizontal post bit. Only difference is a single CSS class. Smile
Interesting and cool!
(2011-07-13, 11:00 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]Fun fact: the vertical post bit in the 2.0 theme prototypes uses the exact same HTML as the horizontal post bit. Only difference is a single CSS class. Smile

Something new to the list! Thanks Big Grin
(2011-07-13, 11:00 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]Fun fact: the vertical post bit in the 2.0 theme prototypes uses the exact same HTML as the horizontal post bit. Only difference is a single CSS class. Smile

I'm a visual learner, can i see it so i understand (Terrible attempt to see the theme)
Pages: 1 2