MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove "Attachments Box" On New Reply?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to remove attachments box on new reply? i dont want to use it
[Image: 2s8fct4.png]
Acp -> templates & styles -> templates -> your theme -> New Reply Templates -> newreply.

Remove {$attachbox}
I made a thread bout it too 'cause I hated that ridiculous retard. Be sure to annihilate it from newthread and newposts?(I think...) as well.
(2011-07-13, 04:46 AM)kewl Wrote: [ -> ]I made a thread bout it too 'cause I hated that ridiculous retard. Be sure to annihilate it from newthread and newposts?(I think...) as well.

What do you mean? And stop Hijacking others topics and start your own for support.
(2011-07-13, 05:05 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-13, 04:46 AM)kewl Wrote: [ -> ]I made a thread bout it too 'cause I hated that ridiculous retard. Be sure to annihilate it from newthread and newposts?(I think...) as well.

What do you mean? And stop Hijacking others topics and start your own for support.

What the crap are you talking about? Hijacking? Okay, first you called me a leecher now I'm hijacking threads. Next thing you'll say I'm hijacking airplanes.
Well, as far as i know, posting about your problems with someone in someone others topic is called HiJacking.
I may be wrong in wording, but i'm confident with the meaning.
(2011-07-13, 05:10 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Well, as far as i know, posting about your problems with someone in someone others topic is called HiJacking.
I may be wrong in wording, but i'm confident with the meaning.

I didn't post about my problems, I posted a solution to his problem saying he should ALSO delete it from newthreads, etc.
(2011-07-13, 03:36 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Acp -> templates & styles -> templates -> your theme -> New Reply Templates -> newreply.

Remove {$attachbox}

thank you Smile
Sorry sometimes i found attachment box on different category, so what should i do to remove it from there?
^ is it a different category OR a different theme ...
Pages: 1 2