MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error for some people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, some people in my forum are getting the error below when they try to see the main page not logged in:

Quote:Error Type:
Warning (2)
Error information:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neworder/public_html/mybb/inc/languages/portugues_brasil/itp.lang.php:1)
Line: 1622

I couldn't reproduce the error. The user that saw the error were using XP and Chrome.

Will this error show up in the apache log?

The forum is hosted here:
http://forum.antinovaordemmundial.com
the error is not reproduced for me on XP & Chrome .. not sure that it will be logged in apache
Open ./inc/languages/portugues_brasil/itp.lang.php in an editor other than notepad, and make sure there is nothing before the <?php tag.
(2011-07-13, 11:20 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Open ./inc/languages/portugues_brasil/itp.lang.php in an editor other than notepad, and make sure there is nothing before the <?php tag.

I opened on notepad++ and it doesn't show anything. But i chose the enconding without the bom it saved a file with three bytes less, thanks, that might have corrected the problem.

But why it happens only sometimes?