MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.4 Guidance for Theme Artists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You mean all the plugins like tabbed menu, forum icons, where there are template edits, we gotta edit them in template likewise?
Hmm, no - you shouldn't be doing that. Plugin Authors should be looking at their work and providing you with updates if they see a problem.

As with any MyBB upgrade, if the instructions tell you to, you should look at the templates that have changed and alter them accordingly.
Well, I am not very much awaited for 1.4 then with such mess coming along the way, lets see though.
Someone was just hacked by this:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-99587.html
Sorry for this massive bump, but I just want some clarification. Is it not possible to use multi-dimension arrays now, such as:

{$somevar[1]['name']}

I haven't tried it to check yet, but I'm guessing variables like that won't be allowed?
(2011-09-12, 01:07 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for this massive bump, but I just want some clarification. Is it not possible to use multi-dimension arrays now, such as:

{$somevar[1]['name']}

I haven't tried it to check yet, but I'm guessing variables like that won't be allowed?

That will work fine. Smile
Yeah, I just tried it and it was fine Smile Thanks Malcolm.
Pages: 1 2