MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help] Where do I add forum icons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay so in my FTP where do I add in the new forum icons that I wish to add?

Thanks.
If you're talking about the on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif images, then you need to navigate to the ./images/ folder (or your theme's folder) and replace those three images with new ones.
(2011-07-13, 11:29 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about the on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif images, then you need to navigate to the ./images/ folder (or your theme's folder) and replace those three images with new ones.
Its for the custom forum icons though so do I need to take out the on.gif, off.gif & offlock.gif and replace them with all the icons I want to add to my forum?

In that case you can upload your new images wherever you want. And no, you don't need to delete the on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif images.
See that is the problem. I have installed the plugin fine and everything looks good in the ACP and I have uploaded the images fine but then when I go to my forum view the images are broken?

http://citysports.netii.net/index.php

Next to the forum "TV & Films" & "Serie A"