MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subscriptions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a plugin called/similar to "subscriptions". This would add a tab into your site where users can go onto it and purchase "premium/gold/diamond" whatever you would call it. Giving them extras features on the site. If anyone knows who has it or whatever then please let me know. Thanks Smile
(2011-07-13, 02:52 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]My subscriptions?

http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...ptions-1-1
That is what I am looking for but one that would be free. I don't have the money to spend on a plugin atm. Thanks anyway dude.

You could manually receive payments and use VIP membership plugin (free) to set up the subscription plan instead.
(2011-07-13, 03:08 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You could manually receive payments and use VIP membership plugin (free) to set up the subscription plan instead.
Yeah I am just going to do it all manually. What does the plug-in do?

All I need to do is set up a VIP group and give them extra permissions. So what advantages does the plug-in have bro?

(2011-07-13, 03:21 PM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-13, 03:08 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You could manually receive payments and use VIP membership plugin (free) to set up the subscription plan instead.
Yeah I am just going to do it all manually. What does the plug-in do?

All I need to do is set up a VIP group and give them extra permissions. So what advantages does the plug-in have bro?

Consider if you are making a monthly or yearly subscription. You can't keep all records of when you made a user a VIP, and demote him when the time reaches.
This plugin automates it. You can set the time after which they should be unsubscribed, and the usergroup they will go after that.