MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: which plan better for mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Domain Suspend due To server overload. Which plan good for me i use only mybb on my site.currently i m using 2 gb disk space with 20 gb bandwidth on Window server, Now i think linux is better For mybb forum website hosting ? Please help me and Give suggestion about Hosting plan.Rolleyes
a mybb forum need a dedicated or vps server ? it is not hosting in share server ?my site off due to server overload and hosting provider say " u need vps server for this"
which plan is better for me, i use only mybb application on my site
It's going to depend on the site. MyBB can run fine on shared hosting.
May i know the statistics of your Forum?
Yes, Linux servers are heaps better. Whoever hosts websites on a Windows server is not in their right mind it. Unless they need it for ASP programming or game servers, in which case it's a perfectly valid use.

Configuration of linux server ? can i use mybb on shared server or need vps or dedicated server ?
on my forum 2500 Visits daily with 15000 Post and 1000 Members.
Yes, you can use MyBB on a shared server. However, if it's a decently sized forum, it might not be enough, in which case you'd need to go with a VPS or a dedicated server.
For a forum of your size, it should run fine on a Shared host with reliable servers.
Try MyBBwebhost.

Else if you have cash on hand, you can try to get a VPS.
i host a site on lunarcp post 4 hosting up time is great