MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SERIOUS F***ING SUGGESTION!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These is a serious suggestion that everyone on this forum will agree with! I'm sure we all HATE those annoying GIF default images that MyBB comes with. They show the white around the areas and just look terrible on a colored forum.

I'd like to suggest .PNG icons instead! With full transparency! That way the white edges don't show and it looks professional.

Sorry about the title, I had to get your attention somehow. PLEASE STICKY THIS! This is probably the #1 most hated thing about MyBB. We have to search for other icons to use or install a theme (which some people here will not want to do, like me). I'm building my forum they way I want it to be, and it would be nice if I didn't have to search for hundreds of icons to use instead of the MyBB default.

Thanks a bunch!
It has been said a couple of times that MyBB 2.0 will use PNG images.
(2011-07-13, 06:15 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]It has been said a couple of times that MyBB 2.0 will use PNG images.

THANK GOD!!!!
Do you really need to create a thread with a title like this?? And why would we sticky this?? If you searched this forum you'd see we've already said we're doing this. You can get our attention by just making a normal thread and waiting for us to, you know, read it like we read every other thread?? Undecided
(2011-07-13, 06:21 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you really need to create a thread with a title like this?? And why would we sticky this?? If you searched this forum you'd see we've already said we're doing this. You can get our attention by just making a normal thread and waiting for us to, you know, read it like we read every other thread?? Undecided

Nope..pretty much every thread this guy posts is in all caps and all he does is rage in the thread about stuff he failed to even ATTEMPT to look for. All he does is QQ about stuff it seems..just look at his signature.
(2011-07-13, 07:05 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]..just look at his signature.

What does my signature say that relates to any of this? "Ooh lah lah"?
(2011-07-13, 07:22 PM)Jinkop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-13, 07:05 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]..just look at his signature.

What does my signature say that relates to any of this? "Ooh lah lah"?

Before you changed it it was "WHY IS MYBB SO DIFFICULT?!"

Also, no need for the language or caps.
(2011-07-13, 07:22 PM)Jinkop Wrote: [ -> ]What does my signature say that relates to any of this? "Ooh lah lah"?
(2011-07-13, 07:47 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Before you changed it it was "WHY IS MYBB SO DIFFICULT?!"

Why is this guy still around....
U mad bro?
Pages: 1 2