MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone have this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a client who needs this done, but with all the icons that the default MyBB has, yet with all PNGs. Can anyone do this please?

Let me make it more detailed:
I need a theme that doesn't use any GIFs. A theme that is totally PNGs. I've downloaded literally 20 themes and they all have at least 10 of the default MyBB icons GIF which have those white edges. I need a theme that:

1) Has all the icon names that the default MyBB has.
2) Uses only PNGs
Not some stripped down theme.
convert them and use rename function in mybb template editor
You should hire a designer. Else do it in template editor on your own.
(2011-07-14, 02:24 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You should hire a designer. Else do it in template editor on your own.

Where do I find the template editor?
(2011-07-14, 03:30 AM)kewl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-14, 02:24 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You should hire a designer. Else do it in template editor on your own.

admin/index.php?module=style-templates
(2011-07-14, 03:49 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-14, 03:30 AM)kewl Wrote: [ -> ]

admin/index.php?module=style-templates

I'm talking about replacing the images themselves. I know I'd change it to .png when I'm done, but I need a theme that already has all .png images without me having to make new ones.
(2011-07-14, 02:24 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You should hire a designer.

If he couldn't afford a $5 subscription I highly doubt he has the money for a designer.
All the icons in MyBB are from the FamFam Silk set.
You could download the set, find the icons you want to replace and save them as .gif again but using the background color of your choice. That way you can get rid of the white pixels showing on dark backgrounds.
Or you leave them as png and replace every piece of code where it says .gif with .png.
But watch out: the filenames of the MyBB icons is not the same as the original filename in the FamFam set.

Greetings
atnun
(2011-07-14, 01:44 PM)atnun Wrote: [ -> ]All the icons in MyBB are from the FamFam Silk set.
You could download the set, find the icons you want to replace and save them as .gif again but using the background color of your choice. That way you can get rid of the white pixels showing on dark backgrounds.
Or you leave them as png and replace every piece of code where it says .gif with .png.
But watch out: the filenames of the MyBB icons is not the same as the original filename in the FamFam set.

Greetings
atnun
This.

But smilies aren't there I guess, however I've made clean smilies set for dark forum.
(2011-07-14, 01:47 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-14, 01:44 PM)atnun Wrote: [ -> ]All the icons in MyBB are from the FamFam Silk set.

Greetings
atnun
This.

But smilies aren't there I guess, however I've made clean smilies set for dark forum.

Really? Can I have them?
(2011-07-14, 05:33 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]If he couldn't afford a $5 subscription I highly doubt he has the money for a designer.

You seem a bit mad? Why so serious?