MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: am i allowed to do these??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All...!

First of all i would like to say Thanks to those who Managed this mybb forum in a very well mannered way..

Now come to the point.
My question is that..

1.Am i allowed to use my own ads like Adsense/Adbrite etc to earn money.. on mybb forum.??

2.Am i Allowed to use Cracks/Serial in my Post/Threads..??

3.Am i Allowed to Remove CopyRight tag at the full bottom with my own site link..??

and at the Last:-
Which is the best Paid Hosting service which allows me the above features...??
So, That i will upload mybb files to that server and started making money Smile
What package will be the best for me??
Offssore or VPS or SImple Web Hosting...??

Thanks in Advance..
(2011-07-14, 05:36 AM)Musti6007 Wrote: [ -> ]1.Am i allowed to use my own ads like Adsense/Adbrite etc to earn money.. on mybb forum.??

Yes.

(2011-07-14, 05:36 AM)Musti6007 Wrote: [ -> ]2.Am i Allowed to use Cracks/Serial in my Post/Threads..??

Yes, but we won't give you support if you require it.
Extra points:
You need an Offshore host for hosting such illegal contents.

Quote:So, That i will upload mybb files to that server and started making money.
Lol. Its not so easy. You need to upload MyBB files to server, install and make proper setup (categories, forums, usergroups, etc), promote and gain activity, and then try to earn.
Thank you aLL....! Guys...!
For very Quick Response..

(2011-07-14, 05:43 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Extra points:
You need an Offshore host for hosting such illegal contents.

Quote:So, That i will upload mybb files to that server and started making money.
Lol. Its not so easy. You need to upload MyBB files to server, install and make proper setup (categories, forums, usergroups, etc), promote and gain activity, and then try to earn.

Quote:Kevin will you please give me the best offshore hosting link...?
Sorry. I don't know much about offshores. Never had a need to use them.
Underrhost are a good reliable off-shore hosting company but most people only use them if they are using nulled IPB or VBulletin sites or if they have stuff on their site that they shouldn't. 000webhost seems to be a good free hosting site so I guess if you were wanting to upgrade your servers then use them Big Grin
000webhost is the worlds worst webhost. 000webhost also dont support illegal content.

To be honest, I don't think discussing the hosting of illegal content is appropriate at mybb.com.
(2011-07-14, 05:36 AM)Musti6007 Wrote: [ -> ]2.Am i Allowed to use Cracks/Serial in my Post/Threads..??

We're not going to help you with that here.