MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unable to delete threads or posts ? Why ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to delete threads or posts at this url http://www.shiadownload.com/forums/

When i click on Mod CP then checkmark thread or post to delete it doesnt get counted at the bottom Go button why ?

What am i missing ?
it appears to be due to jQuery conflict ..

find jQuery script code in headerinclude template (ungrouped templates)
and add below code after that code
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
thanks for posting solution ranjani but am unable to understand what you mean ?

I tried logging to admin of mybb then click on templates then header then i could not find header include or ungrouped templates. Please tell me what i must do, please post instructions step by step.

Thankyou so much.
in your active set of templates at the last there will be a group with name ungrouped template set
if you expand that then you can find headerinclude template ... if you need direct help then provide
me temporary admin login details thru PM

i added this code to headerinclude in ungrouped templates

Quote:<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

but its still not working, still when i checkmark a post, it doesn't counts in Go button.

I sent you admin details in pm window please dont delete any threads or posts.

Thankyou.
^ contributors here do not abuse the privileges. if possible they help with fixing the issues. if
could not solve within expected time then direct the problems to experts for guidance / fix

your forums issue should have been fixed by now . check & if satisfied then delete the test admin

AND
remember to NOT use javascript & css links in the header template.
they should be included in the headerinclude template ..
excellent! Thanks ranjani. God bless you!