MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post exchange wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to do a fair post exchange with other forums. For example I make 5 posts and your return the favour by doing 5 posts. I tend to make real posts. If anyone is interested either PM me here or respond to this thread.

Also I would add your banner to the affilates section as a thank you.

My forum is: Doctor Who Lounge

An expert knowledge of Doctor Who isn't important.
Want to do a 5/5 at FC?
http://fcommunities.net/forums

You can advertise and whatnot there if you like.
(2011-07-14, 07:13 PM)fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]Want to do a 5/5 at FC?
http://fcommunities.net/forums

You can advertise and whatnot there if you like.

Okay deal. I wasn't sure at first, because it looked like there wasn't many sections and then I spotted the tabs. I will sign up now. Do you have a small banner to post on my forum?
Hi I will make my remaining 4 posts after 10PM. British time. Its 8:31PM here.
Okay 5 posts have been made.
Hi! Is this offer of a post exchange still open? If you want a post exchange partner, I'm your gal. I ADORE Dr. Who and have seen every episode of the newest incarnation. Plus, Tom Baker, the fourth incarnation, was my other favorite Doctor. I am in DESPERATE need of new discussions being posted on my forum. For some reason, my members don't mind responding, but they don't want to start discussions. If you could start some discussions for me on my forum and maybe follow up a bit on them, then I would do the same for you on your forum. I have extensive knowledge of the Doctor Who series and my own theories about the show.

If you are interested, please let me know. Also, if you would prefer (just in case, I don't get back here for a couple days), you can also go directly to my forum and post an introductory thread (or any thread) and include your forum link in your signature line and when I see that you have joined, I will reciprocate as soon as possible and go to your forum and start posting.

If you want just five posts, I can give you that. If you want 25 for 25, then I can do that too. This could be long term or short term, just whatever works best for you. I'm usually hanging out online at my forum or other forums anyway, so posting extensively is not a problem.

Let me know please, one way or another.

Also, that offer applies to anyone else reading. If you want me to post on your forum, then please come to my forum and post (include your forum in your signature line) and I will reciprocate. Just that easy.

My forum link is http://chatloungeBB.com
Beverly
(2011-07-17, 03:46 AM)chatloungebb.com Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Is this offer of a post exchange still open? If you want a post exchange partner, I'm your gal. I ADORE Dr. Who and have seen every episode of the newest incarnation. Plus, Tom Baker, the fourth incarnation, was my other favorite Doctor. I am in DESPERATE need of new discussions being posted on my forum. For some reason, my members don't mind responding, but they don't want to start discussions. If you could start some discussions for me on my forum and maybe follow up a bit on them, then I would do the same for you on your forum. I have extensive knowledge of the Doctor Who series and my own theories about the show.

If you are interested, please let me know. Also, if you would prefer (just in case, I don't get back here for a couple days), you can also go directly to my forum and post an introductory thread (or any thread) and include your forum link in your signature line and when I see that you have joined, I will reciprocate as soon as possible and go to your forum and start posting.

If you want just five posts, I can give you that. If you want 25 for 25, then I can do that too. This could be long term or short term, just whatever works best for you. I'm usually hanging out online at my forum or other forums anyway, so posting extensively is not a problem.

Let me know please, one way or another.

Also, that offer applies to anyone else reading. If you want me to post on your forum, then please come to my forum and post (include your forum in your signature line) and I will reciprocate. Just that easy.

My forum link is http://chatloungeBB.com
Beverly

You have a massive deal. I am signing up now. I will use the name Rostaria so just look out for me. I really need other Doctor Who fans on my forum and I will jump head first into this.
Sure thing! Thank you so much for saying so.

I have joined your forum too and already posted some. I'm sure you have seen me there already cause I have the same name as I use on my forum, Beverly Johnson. Thanks for joining mine. I look forward to contributing to your forum for as long as you want and hopefully you will reciprocate on my forum too.

Anyone else interested in the post exchange is more than welcome to join my forum and post a link to your forum in the signature line and I will be happy to reciprocate posts with you for as long as you want. We all want active forums and starting out sometimes, it's good to help each other, at least till membership takes off.

Thanks again.

Beverly Johnson