MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to put my drop down menu on forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i created a drop down menu using css3menu and was wondering how i could get it on to my forum . The theme i am using already has a menu in the welcome block and that would like to keep as is and display my new bar below the welcome block . So basically what i did was made the nav bar , saved it and published it and it works fine from my desktop to browser , but now how can i link to it so it shows on my board . I tried uploading the HTML file i created and tryed using the ads plugin to display it , but all i get is the linked text showing with working links , but in vertical alignment . I must be doing something wrong here . Is their any way i can make this work?. The new bar is just holding links for my users to use. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated .
In the header template where it shows your link wouldn't you just put something like <div class="nav_dropdown" /> I think. I maybe mistaken. I will take a look around for you.
(2011-07-14, 07:58 PM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]In the header template where it shows your link wouldn't you just put something like <div class="nav_dropdown" /> I think. I maybe mistaken. I will take a look around for you.

Thanks so much for your help . I am kinda stumped with this one . It would be great to use it somehow , after all the work it took to create it .
(2011-07-14, 08:05 PM)lubrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-14, 07:58 PM)McCoist Wrote: [ -> ]In the header template where it shows your link wouldn't you just put something like <div class="nav_dropdown" /> I think. I maybe mistaken. I will take a look around for you.

Thanks so much for your help . I am kinda stumped with this one . It would be great to use it somehow , after all the work it took to create it .
I had the same problem when I was using IPB it took me ages to create a drop down menu but finally got it. I will get back to you on it bro