MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: accidently duplicated myshoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi folks i accidently dupped myshoutbox i have it in my footer and my header its replaced some defauly mybb stuff in footer i cant seem to find the right template forum link in sig
Look for the repeated code in the header or footer template, depending which you would like to keep.
ok i can see {shoutbox} it is only mentioned once in header no mention of it in any footer templates i can see ive looked through all 4 thems and all footer templates is it not mentioned Sad very strange it is suppose to be the the header so not removing it from there
You should be looking for {myshoutbox}, not {shoutbox}.
(2011-07-14, 08:49 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You should be looking for {myshoutbox}, not {shoutbox}.

sorry that what is there i should of read what i wrote
Umm, what?
i was looking for {myshoutbox} and it is only listed in the header file where it should be .
Like I said, look in the header and the footer templates. It has to be there.
Exactly. You have duplicate code. So that's why it shows up twice.

right just to prove my point it is not in the footer template i added {myshoutbox} to the footer templates and now i have 2 cbox down at the bottom there is only one entry in footer .
i removed the entry from header and yet i still have 2 mychatboxes down at the bottom if i remove the {mychatbox} link from footer im still left with the other one Sad
can someone please paste there footer template here ill just replace it i think and try again
also i tried to delete it and get

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1051 - Unknown table 'mybb_mysb_shouts'
Query:
DROP TABLE mybb_mysb_shouts
Pages: 1 2