MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disabling User Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum, I deleted all of the user titles, disabled user titles for all groups, and even remove the bit in the postbit_classic template for the user titles, but the user titles still appear. I decided to create a new user title titled   to show just a blank space instead of the title, but I don't want that... I don't want any user titles, and I don't want the blank space either. I tried deleting the   user title to see if it would refresh and not show any user titles, but it ended up showing the previous user titles that I deleted before, so that didn't work. I decided to create the   user title once again to have the blank space instead of the user titles. How do I remove the user titles altogether?
You just need to remove {$post['usertitle']} from either the postbit template (if you are using the horizontal post view) or the postbit_classic template (if you are using the vertical post view). Can you please do that again just to be sure?
Oh sweet, I removed it from the regular postbit template and it worked. Thanks!