MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cpmuserlink wont show on postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
have deactivated, deleted and reinstalled this. Cleared cache, etc and no matter what it wont show up on the postbit or profiles. It worked fine before I moved hosts.
What won't show up on the postbit or profiles?
are the path settings correct?

are you still using mysql or mysqli on the new host?

is the gallery working correctly on the new host?
Im moving back to the old host as there was just so many issues with the new crowd with downtime. All my files were still with the old crowd so fingers crossed its better after the move.
(2011-07-17, 02:16 PM)Karlitosway Wrote: [ -> ]Im moving back to the old host as there was just so many issues with the new crowd with downtime. All my files were still with the old crowd so fingers crossed its better after the move.

if you have any problem than you can check this thread => http://community.mybb.com/thread-99143.html
its working fine with my old host. In fact everything that wasnt working has been fixed just by moving.
I have the same problem. My gallery is located in a subdirectory of my forum (HXXp://www.mysite.com/forum/gallery). I set the relative address as /gallery in my configuration, but no links show up in either the postbit or the profile. Any ideas?
(2012-03-04, 06:01 PM)richdon03 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem. My gallery is located in a subdirectory of my forum (HXXp://www.mysite.com/forum/gallery). I set the relative address as /gallery in my configuration, but no links show up in either the postbit or the profile. Any ideas?

the relative path is "gallery" or "./gallery", not "/gallery" in your case.
(2012-03-04, 06:26 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-04, 06:01 PM)richdon03 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem. My gallery is located in a subdirectory of my forum (HXXp://www.mysite.com/forum/gallery). I set the relative address as /gallery in my configuration, but no links show up in either the postbit or the profile. Any ideas?

the relative path is "gallery" or "./gallery", not "/gallery" in your case.

Thanks for the fast response. I have made the change (actually, I tried that first) and nothing has changed. I am looking at the postbit template, and don't see any reference to cpm or coppermine. What entries should have been entered into the postbit and profile templates?
it's on the fly, there are no template changes you will see. Are you using MyBB 1.6.5 or 1.6.6? If so, are you using the latest cpmUserLink that was updated for those versions? MyBB made changes that impacted plugins.

http://www.communityplugins.com/forum/my...down&did=3

Pages: 1 2 3