MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UK leads the world?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you ever get the feeling that the majority of people online are from the UK? I swear every person I talk to is from the UK and this becomes a pain for us Americans because they are 5 hours ahead Big Grin So either we have to wake up early or late up late...

No, I don't get that feeling at all honestly.
Me neither. America here is a majority for me.
#1. There are more brits on the internet, especially webmaster forums because, Americans are IDIOTS. All the Americans are on 4chan or redtube >.>

#2. There are some Americans on the interwebz but we just don't notice them because they're not as exciting as Brits/every one else is xD

Just MO Toungue
Representing the United Kingdom right here.
It seems for me most of the people I encounter online are from the middle east.
(2011-07-15, 01:50 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]#1. There are more brits on the internet, especially webmaster forums because, Americans are IDIOTS. All the Americans are on 4chan or redtube >.>

#2. There are some Americans on the interwebz but we just don't notice them because they're not as exciting as Brits/every one else is xD

Just MO Toungue

This is probably the most misinformed and idiotic post I've seen on these forums in quite a while. Way to represent. Rolleyes

BTW, I just looked up stats on audience on popular webmaster forums like DigitalPoint, WarriorForums, Sitepoint, etc. (and even MyBB just for fun) and people from the US outnumber people from the UK by nearly 3-4 times in every instance.
(2011-07-15, 01:50 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]#1. There are more brits on the internet, especially webmaster forums because, Americans are IDIOTS. All the Americans are on 4chan or redtube >.>

I think you mean YouJi- i mean what
lol. I don't have to worry about it, as i'm from India, and i'm nowhere near to your timings.
I think right now its evening there, isn't it?
I really think your incorrect. I did on old sites survey's. Europe as a whole beat the US, but most users i ever got were from the US. I think loyal ones who stuck around longer are brits though. You all need to get out more. (joking)

( Says the man with how many posts? Blush )
Pages: 1 2 3